What WSUSA does for YOU
What is WSUSA? WSUSA is YOU! Through service, leadership, and diversity, WSUSA empowers you to positively impact the world. Together, we are committed to your voice and enhancing the spirit of Weber State University. Dream big, fellow Wildcat, and build your legacy!
Examples of What WSUSA Can Do for Students
- We provide an avenue for students to continue their education outside of the classroom through meaningful experiences.
- Develop students to become better leaders through leadership experiences.
- Provide a stronger, united voice for any student concern to the administration and faculty through representation through the Student Senate.
- Provide fun and rewarding activities and events for students to attend and to meet other students.
- Provide community involvement opportunities including service projects, alternative spring break, and other services.
- Provide access, build a community, and educate each other about diversity issues by creating a learning environment that values diversity and unity.
Examples Of What WSUSA Has Accomplished For WSU Students
- Changed or amended the Weber State University constitution to ensure that each student has proper rights.
- Provided forums of discussion about large student issues such as a tobacco or smoke-free campus.
- Provided student leaders to sit on the Student Fee Recommendation Committee that determine how to spend your student fees each year.
- Created some of the largest activities and events that WSU has ever seen including: The Foam Dance, Welcome Week, Homecoming, Weber’s Got Talent, The Carnival by Clubs and Organizations, Crystal Crest Awards, concerts, and other meaningful events.
Some Things WSUSA is Working On
- Creating a more united community within the Davis/Weber County areas.
- Growing a network of students who attend our events and activities.
- Continuing to develop more meaningful seminars, events, lectures, and activities for WSU students.
- Continuing to foster a community of students who believe in Weber State University in each aspect of the campus.
- Creating traditions that outlast our time on campus.
Want to Get Involved with WSUSA?
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know what interests you
- We will get back to you with more info, recommendations, and what to do next