Frequently Asked Questions

What can an academic transition advisor help me with?

  • Transferring to WSU (admissions and transfer process)
  • Returning to school after a break
  • Exploring majors
  • Clarifying your goals and identifying your next steps
  • Navigating the programs and services at WSU
  • Getting connected to your academic advisor and/or other campus services

Can I meet with an academic transition advisor before I’ve been admitted to WSU?

Yes! Please email or call the academic transition advisor to schedule an appointment as you will not be able to use our online scheduling system until you are enrolled.

Can academic transition advisors tell me which requirements I need to earn my degree?

Academic transition advisors can provide you with general information about WSU degrees but you’ll need to meet with your academic advisor to go over your specific degree requirements. Use Find My Advisor to find their contact information and schedule an appointment.