Why Choose This Program
- The Independent Study program is an online option for previously-certified technologists who are working full-time in their advanced modality.
- Credit hours may be awarded upon review of your credentials and is approved on an individual basis as determined by the documentation you provide.
We will also work with you to review general education and credit hour requirements needed to earn your Bachelor of Science degree.
What You Will Learn
Each of our Bachelor of Science degree emphases teaches:
- Patient care and assessment
- Psychosocial aspects of patient care
- Radiation biology
- Patient management
- Patient education
- Anatomy/image evaluation
- Advanced Radiologic Sciences non-clinical
- Interventional Technology (IT)
- Computed Tomography (CT)
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Nuclear Medicine
- Radiation Therapy
No clinical education or hospital experience is provided during the program. Students must already have certification in the modality.
Pam Berg, Independent Study Manager
Marriott Health Sciences Building, Room 363
Independent Study tuition is currently $291/credit hour for the 2022-23 academic year (subject to change). For more information, visit Tuition and Payment for Independent Study.