- Only the primary presenter should submit the abstract
- Abstracts should be no more than 200 words in length
- Abstracts must be submitted online
- Projects must be sponsored by a faculty mentor. Your mentor will receive an email notification when you submit your abstract
- Abstracts may be presented as oral presentations, poster presentations, or performing/visual arts presentations
Spring Symposium - April 10th, 2023
Dates and Deadlines
- Abstracts Accepted: January 9 - March 14, 2023
- Free Poster Printing Deadline: April 3, 2023
Spring Event Details
- Event Date: April 10, 2023
- The day's events will run between 10am-4pm.
- The full schedule will be available the week of April 3rd.
- Oral presentations and Performing arts presentations are limited to 12 minutes with an additional 3 minutes allotted for discussion and questions.
- Poster presentations and Visual Arts will be scheduled for a full hour.
- All times and sessions TBA.