Join Zoom Meeting – Oral Presentations
Meeting ID: 959 6590 0375
Join Zoom Meeting - Poster Presentations
Meeting ID: 971 5737 9898
17th Annual Symposium
Virtual Symposium on Zoom
- Oral Sessions 1:00 - 2:15 p.m.
- Poster Sessions 2:30 - 3:30 p.m.
- Zoom invitations will be sent out to all primary presenters the week of March 8th.
- The Symposium Zoom Meeting is open to WSU students, public, family, and friends. Our hope is that this platform will promote discussions and give students an opportunity to engage in the dissemination of their research.
- You can share the zoom links for the Oral and Poster Sessions with any additional presenters and guests.
- A list of all presentations, abstracts, and additional information regarding the even is available here: weber.edu/oursymposium
Zoom Links - LIVE ON MARCH 29th
- Oral presentations are limited to 12 minutes with an additional 3 minutes allotted for discussion and questions.
- Students who are planning to use PowerPoint will be able to share their screens during their presentation.
- Please be courteous to your fellow students presenters by attending the entire session.
- Please prepare only one PowerPoint slide. You will be able to share your screen during your presentation.
- Each poster will be assigned to a breakout room and will be labeled with the student name.
- Please be available for the entire hour and engage with attendees.