Please join us on March 30, 2020, as we celebrate 16 years of student research and community based projects at Weber State University. Students will be showcasing their research in poster/visual arts sessions, oral sessions and performance sessions. Stop by the Shepherd Union Building to check out all the amazing work these outstanding young researchers have conducted!
16th Annual Symposium & Celebration
March 30, 2020 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Only the primary presenter should submit the abstract
- Abstracts should be no more than 200 words in length
- Abstracts must be submitted online
- Projects must be sponsored by a faculty mentor. Your mentor will receive an email notification when you submit your abstract
- Abstracts may be presented as oral presentations, poster presentations, or performing/visual arts presentations
Dates and Deadlines
- Submissions will open January 6, 2020
- Submission deadline: February 3, 2020
- Event Date: March 30, 2020 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Posters will be printed free of charge if submitted by the deadline: March 20th, 2020
- Please email posters to email@example.com with "Symposium Poster" in the subject.
- For the poster template and poster printing tips, please visit our poster page.
Nominations for Outstanding Mentor and Outstanding Student Researcher Awards
Awards will be announced during the lunch.
Student & Mentor Luncheon
Monday, March 30, 2019
Weber State University
Shepherd Union Building