The Office of Undergraduate Research operates a large format printer to facilitate conference poster printing. As part of our support for dissemination of research, this service is available to students and faculty for presentation at a conference at no cost. The maximum size for free printing is 42" x 36".
Please send your poster via email to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 1 week before you need it.
- Use subject line "Poster Printing."
- Indicate in your email the name of the conference at which you will be presenting and the date you wish to have it printed.
*For students and faculty who wish to print a poster for a class or non-research event, the cost of printing is $5 per linear foot, $15 for a 42" x 36" poster.
- The standard poster size is width: 42" by height: 36"
- Posters will be printed exactly as you send them. We do not proofread or edit your files. Therefore, please make sure your poster file is proofread and edited before you send it.
- We prefer poster designs with lighter, less saturated background colors; they dry faster and smear less.
- Please email your PDF poster to email@example.com.
- Poster images need to be high resolution (300dpi).
- If using Adobe software (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.), please save your final as a PDF as the correct size.
- If using PowerPoint to design your poster, please format the poster to the exact size you want it printed. Save your final as a PDF as the correct size.
OUR offers free, drop-in poster workshopping with Dr. Therese Cavlovic the 1st and 3rd Friday of every month. Please stop in for help with your poster between 9am-12pm in library, room 318.