- The standard poster size is width: 42" by height: 36"
- Posters may be printed only once at no charge. Posters will be printed exactly as you send them. We do not proofread or edit your files. Therefore, please make sure your poster file is proofread and edited before you send it.
- We prefer poster designs with lighter, less saturated background colors; they dry faster and smear less.
- You can email your PDF poster to firstname.lastname@example.org, or bring a flash drive to the OUR office (Library, room 147).
The Office of Undergraduate Research is closed until further notice. We have suspended poster printing during this time.
For questions or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
The Office of Undergraduate Research operates a large format printer to facilitate conference poster printing. As part of our support for dissemination of research, this service is available to students and faculty for presentation at a conference at no cost. The maximum size for free printing is 42" x 36".
Please send your poster via email to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 3 full business days before you need it.
- Use subject line "Poster Printing."
- Indicate in your email the name of the conference at which you will be presenting and the date you wish to have it printed.
*For students and faculty who wish to print a poster for a class or non-research event, the cost of printing is $5 per linear foot.
- Poster images need to be high resolution (300dpi).
- If using Adobe software (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.), please save your final as a PDF as the correct size.
- If using PowerPoint to design your poster, please format the poster to the exact size you want it printed as shown in the picture below. Save your final as a PDF as the correct size.
To change the slide size, go to the Design tab
- Page Setup
- set width to 42 inches, height 36 inches