Full-time faculty member at institutions of higher learning that are designated by the federal government as HBCUs, Hispanic-Serving Institutions, Tribal Colleges, or Alaska Native or Native Hawaiian Serving Institutions.
Support for Faculty & Mentors
Weber State University holds an institutional membership with the Council on Undergraduate Research. Institutional membership is designed to assist universities with their continued development and support of undergraduate research. Membership not only offers opportunities for faculty professional development and institutional enhancement but also provides direct institutional support for CUR's government relations efforts. Benefits include access to CUR's Newswise Subscription, discounted registrations, and Posters on the Hill eligibility for students. Please visit CUR for more information.
Faculty Travel Grant Details
Travel Grants fund travel-related expenses, such as hotel, registration fees, and transportation.
- Faculty Travel Limit - $1000 limit
- For mileage reimbursement, the cost of driving must be equal to or less than the cost of flying
- No rental car requests allowed
- No per diem requests allowed
- No fuel expenses allowed
- All WSU travel must be purchased on a WSU purchasing Card (p-card).
- Retroactive expenses will NOT be funded.