Annie Taylor Dee School of Nursing Strategic Plan
Dear alumni, community members, faculty and friends,
The Dr. Ezekiel R. Dumke College of Health Professions Annie Taylor Dee School of Nursing at Weber State University is an integral part of a well-known student-focused university in the northern region of Utah.
The Annie Taylor Dee School of Nursing has embraced a vision to be dynamic and innovative, to elevate nursing-care quality and to expand the educated nursing workforce in Utah, the nation and globally. WSU prepares students and graduates to be leaders in the delivery of quality, compassionate patient care.
The Annie Taylor Dee School of Nursing faculty's combined expertise and work ethics are reflected by scores on the National Council Licensing Examination (NCLEX), high-technology innovative teaching strategies and the ability to offer quality education at a distance through online delivery models.
The Annie Taylor Dee School of Nursing has designed a Strategic Plan with support from alumni, students, community, clinical partners and an advisory board. The plan is guided by development of an educated projection (vision) of future students, educational resources and strategies, patient profiles and health care in general.
- 1. Innovative Programs to Meet Consumers' Care Needs
- 2. Knowledgeable Faculty Recognized as Experts in the Expanded World of Nursing and Nursing Education
- 3. Expanded Partnerships and Collaborations
- 4. A Teaching/Learning Environment Which Stimulates and Motivates Students
- 5. Additional Resources and Revenues