WHY A WEBER STATE UNIVERSITY MTax? |
Weber State University’s Master of Taxation (MTax) program has an exceptional track record of preparing working professionals and full-time students for specialized tax jobs in a variety of organizations and to pass the CPA exam. Few MTax programs in the world, let alone Utah, can match the combination of QUALITY, CONVENIENCE, and CONNECTION offered by the WSU MTax program.
in-person or 100% online
Our program has rapidly grown since its inception for 3 key reasons:
When it comes to MTax programs, nothing is more important than the return students get for their tuition investment. Our commitment here at WSU has always been to provide the highest quality MTax education available anywhere in the United States for an extremely competitive price, and we are succeeding:
- Our program is consistently ranked among the nation's top MTax programs.
- Feedback from alumni about their WSU MTax educational experience is overwhelmingly positive.
Student circumstances vary significantly. Some are early in their careers while others are nearing the end. Some students like to learn in face-to-face classrooms while others prefer to learn virtually online. We have designed our convenient and flexible “non-cohort” programs with students’ needs in mind:
- Students who prefer a traditional, face-to-face classroom experience can take all or most of their classes at the WSU-Davis campus, conveniently located in Layton, Utah.
- Students living outside of Davis and Weber counties, who prefer to take all or most of their classes online can do so from almost anywhere in the world, thanks to our program’s Virtual (online) option.
Many other MTax programs are characterized by large class sizes, high tuition, and under-qualified graduate assistant instructors. Not at Weber State! Our program is designed for the benefit of our students:
- Over the last several years, we have recruited world-class faculty who possess exceptional professional experience, advanced academic training, and the people skills necessary to make these qualifications accessible to our students. GET TO KNOW OUR FACULTY HERE
- Our class sizes are small so that whether online or face-to-face, our students have ample opportunity to interact with faculty members and peers.
- Our students and graduates have direct access to alumni who hold prominent positions at many large organizations including: PwC, Deloitte, KPMG, EY, Strata Fund Solutions, UMB Financial, Warren Averett, EideBailly, Grant Thornton, CBIZ, Squire & Company, WSRP, Tanner, LLC, Haynie & Company, Treasury Inspector General for Tax Administration, IRS, Autoliv, Energy Solutions, BioFire Diagnostics, and many more.
OUR MTAX GRADUATES ARE WORKING FOR THESE COMPANIES (AND MORE)
Our strong alumni network provides networking, socializing, and career opportunities like these...