Frequently Asked Questions
What can LEAP do for me?
- Second language credit for graduation
- Elective credits for graduation
- For your language knowledge
- Academic based program
- Students learn the skills they need to succeed in their other university classes
Would FAFSA pay for LEAP classes?
Where do most resident students place?
- Level 5 - Complete the program in 1 semester
Do I need LEAP or Developmental English?
- Developmental is for Native English speakers
- LEAP is for students for more than one language, including English.
When I finish LEAP, can I take ENGLISH 1010?
If I pass the LEAP placement test, can I go into 1010?
How much does the test cost?
How long does the placement test take?
- 1 1/2 hours to 3 hours
If I have a TOEFL score, do I still need to test?
- If your score is under 61, yes.
Do I get credits for LEAP classes?
When I finish LEAP, do I need to take a test?
Other questions? Email Kaori: firstname.lastname@example.org