- An annual inventory report is prepared and inventory is properly accounted for on an ongoing basis.
- If inventory is missing, Campus Police and/or Property Control is contacted. If item is unrecoverable, a change card is filled out.
- Any inventory secured off campus has written supervisory approval.
- An inventory change card is prepared for inventory scrapped, traded, given away, cannibalized or unrecoverable.
- Departments are responsible for keeping a record of model numbers, serial numbers, and location of equipment items such as camcorders, VCRs, palm pilots, digital cameras, and other items that are purchased with the p-card.
For a printable version of this report click here..