Cash Disbursement Checklist
- Purchase is for legitimate university purpose.
- Required supporting documents are in evidence.
- Supporting documents are in agreement with purchasing requisition.
- Requisition is signed by two or more people, the approver(s) and the requestor.
- Disbursement is distributed to correct account.
- Requisition is not used to request payment, including travel, to employee.
- Additional approval for food or items that could appear personal is in evidence.
- Invoices for purchases over $1,000 are initiated through purchase requisitions.
- Purchases or Commitments over $10,000 should go through bidding process.
- All bank accounts are authorized by Accounting Services.
- The department does not permit personal employee purchases through the University.
For a printable version of this report click here.