WORK HARD & PLAY HARD IN 2022-23!
Live-in Residence Hall 1 and get a FREE season pass to Powder Mountain!
Each student who lives in Residence Hall 1 during the 2022-2023 academic year is eligible to receive a free season pass to Powder Mountain.
How to Get Your Pass:
- Apply to live in R1 Housing
- Pick up your Redemption Code at the Outdoor Program beginning 11/14/2022 (W# AND ID REQUIRED)
- All passes must be picked up no later than February 13, 2023
- 2022-23 Season the skimester program is limited to 100 season passes. Once these passes are gone they are gone. All passes will be issued based on eligibility and on a first come first serve basis.
Who gets a Powder Mountain season pass:
- If you live in RH1 currently and for the Spring semester, you receive a pass for free!
- If you are a new resident for the Spring semester and move into RH1 you receive a pass for free!
- If you currently live in RH1 and receive a free pass, but decide to move out to a different hall or move off campus, your student account will be charged $500 for the pass.
- If you live in a different hall on campus in the Fall semester, but upgrade to a Super Single in RH1 for the Spring semester you receive a pass for free.
- If you are already in a Super Single in another hall, you will not be eligible for this offer.
How to redeem your Powder Mountain redemption code:
- Pick up your Redemption Code from the Outdoor Program beginning 11/14/2023 (WCard & ID REQUIRED)
- Create an account with Powder Mountain (ALL MUST BE DONE BEFORE PICKING UP RFID CARD)
- Sign up and create a profile
- Sign the waiver
- Upload a photo
- Use Redemption Code to "purchase" WSU SkiMester Pass
- Pick up RFID card at Powder Mountain at Timberline (W# AND ID REQUIRED)
Rules & Regulations for the Skimester pass
- The Skimester pass is only to be used by the residents of Hall 1
- The Redemption Code should only be redeemed by residents of Hall 1
- Any attempt to misuse the Redemption Code/Skimester Pass will result in:
- Powder Mountain & WSU will revoke and cancel a pass without notice for any misuse
- Full payment ($630) for the Skimester pass will be charged
- No further participation in the Skimester program now or in the future
- Present and future ban from purchasing a pass with Powder Mountain
Explore Powder Mountain's 8,464 acres of skiable mountain! #PowMow
Powder Mountain is a local resort in Eden Utah. It is about 30 minutes away from campus.