Advisors must complete student contracts by Friday, March 3 for students graduating April 2023. We understand that requirements may not be completed this early in the semester, and certainly requirements such as GPA or final grades are unknown. However, the deadline is dictated by the commencement program print schedule, so if your student is on-track, make sure to complete their contract.
How to complete a contract:
1. Go to the Honors Advisor portal
2. On the "Contracts" page, click on the individual student contract.
3. Select the "Completed" button.
If you have any questions, please contact Megan Moulding at email@example.com
- How to get to the platform
- How to enroll a student
- How to edit requirements of student contracts
- How to edit templates
- How to edit advisor information
For Advisor Onboarding: PDF
For Platform Training Guide: PDF