This page pertains to undergraduate degrees offered by the Department of Health Administrative Services.
To be considered for admission to the Health Administrative Services program:
- Enroll at Weber State University. Apply if you aren't a WSU student.
- Complete the prerequisite courses with a grade of C or better.
- Meet the GPA requirement of 2.75 or higher for a bachelor's degree (2.5 or higher for an AAS).
- Submit a program application and a $25 application fee to the Health Administrative Services program.
You may apply any time after successfully completing the prerequisite courses.
Contact us at 801-626-7242 if you are unable to download the program application.
If you are accepted, you must submit to a background check, drug screening and provide proof of immunizations.
You are responsible for the costs associated with this process.
Need more information or help with the application process? Contact an academic advisor.
The Health Administrative Services Student Handbook outlines program policies and provides information about your specific emphasis area, such as suggested course sequences and the skills you can expect to learn as you earn your degree.
You must complete all prerequisite courses with a grade of C or better in order to be accepted to the Health Administrative Services program.
- BS: Health Service Administration & Long-Term Care Administration Emphases
- BS: Health Information Management Emphasis
- AAS in Health Information Technology & Institutional Certificate in Health Care Coding and Classification