Anxiety Toolbox Group
Group Meets - May 5 - August 11
- 2 p.m.
- There will be three sessions - see topics below
- Everyone is welcome, just drop in online. Join on any week and try to get all three lessons.
- Anxiety Toolbox Workbook (PDF)
Contact: Counseling & Psychological Services Center | 801-626-6406
Facilitator: April Wood, MFT
Anxiety Toolbox focuses on helping you understand anxiety symptoms and build skills to manage these symptoms. The three sessions are divided into content that builds upon itself. The sessions include modules dedicated to:
- understanding anxiety
- introducing a method for slowing down and disentangling the experience of anxiety
- developing alternative responses to anxiety.
By the end of the workshop, you will have your own individualized plan for managing anxiety.
This group is not a counseling or therapy group. It is a place to learn some anxiety management skills. If you are interested in receiving individual or group therapy to address personal concerns, speak with the facilitator from the WSU Counseling and Psychological Services Center to find out how to initiate these services.