Understanding Self and Others Group
Fall Semester 2023 (Starting Oct. 17)
- 4 p.m.
- Student Services Center (SC) 280
Please come be a part of this group. If you would like more informaiton, please call 801-626-6406 or register.
- Counseling & Psychological Services Center: 801-626-6406
- Student Services Building Suit 280
- Tami Robinette, MSW, LCSW
- Madison Whitver, ACMHC
Do you have a hard time connecting with others? Social anxiety, insecurity, depression, and other mental health concerns can hold many people back from building and maintaining close relationships. This group can help you learn more about yourself and how to build better relationships with others.
In group you can:
- Become a better listener
- Learn how to give and receive feedback effectively
- Understand and apply healthy boundaries in relationships
- Practice opening up/sharing
- Build assertiveness skills
- Problem-solve other interpersonal issues with your peers