Therapy Assistance Online (TAO)
TAO is a platform of free self-help educational modules to help you learn about and change how you think and feel. These modules are designed to help you have a better understanding of your personal experiences and equip you with strategies to aid you in feeling less anxious today and as you go forward in your life. TAO’s educational modules can be completed anytime and anywhere you have internet access.
- Search for "TAO" in your eWeber Portal
- Click "Sign up in Self-Help with an Institution"
- You will be redirected to a new page. Click "Sign me Up" in the middle of the page.
- Enter your information, including your campus email address (@mail.weber.edu OR weber.edu)
- You should receive a registration email and are now able to log in using the TAO tile within eWeber and logging in with your eWeber credentials.