Spring Semester 2020
- Date: Starting Thursday, March 12
- Time: 2 - 3:30 p.m.
- Location: SC 280
Typically offered: Fall, Spring
This group is open to students only. A pre-group interview is required. Call 801-626-6406 to schedule a meeting with the group leader before the scheduled start date!
Contact: Counseling & Psychological Services Center | 801-626-6406
Facilitator: Jennette Wood, LCSW
Women, are you seeking a safe space where you can join with other students like you who may be struggling with similar self-esteem or relationship concerns? If so, this group is for you!
Take this opportunity to:
- Express, explore, support and learn
- Gain self-worth, acceptance, joy, and inner peace
- Develop more effective coping
- Increase self-understanding