Suicide Prevention Training
Intermountain Health Online Suicide Prevention Training
Suicide risk increases during challenging times like these. Raising awareness about signs and symptoms, and educating people about how to respond, are key in saving lives.
The online training is brief (15-min) and interactive.
Live On Utah
The Live On Playbook is a free, short, accessible suicide prevention course that is applicable to all people.
There are 10 lessons, each of which takes 5-7 minutes to complete. Those who complete the course by interacting in the comments section will receive a certificate of completion showing that they have completed the suicide prevention course.
The course can be accessed via Instagram @LiveOnUtah.
QPR For Suicide Prevention
This presentation will teach you:
- How to recognize the verbal, situational, and behavioral clues to suicide
- How to ask a person if they are in suicidal crisis
- How to persuade a suicidal person to seek help
- How to make referrals for treatments that can help
Faculty & Staff
- March 14 from 1-2:30 p.m.
- March 29 from 10:30 a.m. - Noon
(in Training Tracker in your eWeber Portal)