Advertise on Computer Lab Screen Savers
What happens to a computer screen when no one is using the computer? Usually serene photos of sunset views rotate through a screen saver. With thousands of students a day in the labs viewing these rotating screen savers, what if we switched out serene views with an advertisement for your department or company?
Why Advertise in Labs?
Be Seen by Thousands of WSU Students a Day
- 97,300 Total Logins
- 10,637 Unique Users
- Up to five rotating ads at a time
- Ads rotate for three weeks
- Rotations last five seconds
- We have graphic designers to create the ad for you
- If you already have a campaign branded and a designer who can create the ad, we need the graphic to be: 1990px wide and 1080px tall, 72 DPI
Computer Lab Advertising Rates
- $100 for two weeks per ad
- OR $75 for 1 week
- $300 for two weeks per ad
*Prices subject to change
**Due to limited resources, all advertising requests will need to adhere to the following terms and conditions:
- Requests are honored on a first-come, first-serve basis; however, requests from internal WSU entities may be given priority.
- Requests will be declined if they represent a conflict of interest or in some way contend the mission and values of the university.
- The WSU Computer Lab reserves the right to decline any advertisement.
Advertise With Us! Contact Kait Viator: 801-626-7018 | firstname.lastname@example.org
All Proceeds go to the Computer Lab Scholarship
The proceeds from all advertisements are placed in the Open Student Computer Lab Scholarship Fund. This scholarship was created, funded, and is driven entirely by student employees of the lab every semester. At the beginning of the semester, one deserving lab aide is awarded a scholarship based on their participation in lab activities and engagement in community service-learning activities, as well as their GPA.
Student Affairs Technology Advertising Donations
In an effort to further collaborate with departments and help communicate public service content, Student Affairs Technology will donate the funding for up to 15 public/health service advertisements a year for WSU entities on the Open Student Computer Lab screen savers. The ad cannot be for an event and must pertain to everyone on campus.
Complete the donation request form to see if you qualify.