Social Media & Data Analytics
What You Will Learn
A degree in social media & data analytics prepares you with an in-depth understanding of social media and how to strategically use it to communicate. You will gain skills in creating social media content, analyzing social media data, and making visualizations to communicate complex data to audiences.
Careers in Social Media and Data Analytics
See a list of career possibilities.
The social media & data analytics emphasis offers interdisciplinary tracks (web design, digital strategy, and audience analytics) or a minor, so you can focus your coursework on your specific area of interest.
- Advising Sheet (Microsoft Word Document)
- Course Descriptions
- Course Offerings by Semester
- Degree Map BA
- Social Media and Data Analytics Program Requirements, BA (WSU Catalog)
- Degree Map BS
- Social Media and Data Analytics Program Requirements, BS (WSU Catalog)
How To Declare Your Major
- Complete the Major Declaration Form
- Email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org