Moyes Academic Support and Technology Endowment Committee (ASTEC)
The Moyes Academic Support and Technology Endowment supports the following funding needs for the College of Education:
- Technology for pedagogy/teaching
- Professional growth and support for faculty and staff
- Student support
- Program development
- Special programs support
The following funding needs are NOT supported by the ASTEC:
- Regular faculty or classroom technology needs/upgrades (faculty interested in pursuing such upgrades should work through their department chair and the College funding sources)
- Funding for additional degrees and/or credentials (e.g., Registered Dietician)
- Undergraduate or graduate student projects
Applicants are strongly encouraged to submit their proposal for review to their department committee representative for feedback prior to formal submission.
ASTEC will review proposals once per semester.
October 18, 2019
February 21, 2020
The electronic application can be found in the Resources tab of the MCOE Canvas site.
ASTEC Proposal Ranking Rubric
Dates between parenthesis indicate the end of a member's term for service on the committee.
David Aguilar-Alvarez (2020) - Chair
Saori Hanaki (2021)
Keith Osai (2022)
Carrie Ota (2020)
Lisa Meerts (2022)
Mike Olpin (2022)
Clay Rasmussen (2020)
Peggy Saunders (2021)