Associate of Applied Science in Apprenticeship
This degree consists of the apprenticeship courses and on-the-job training from the Ogden Weber Technical College and Davis Technical College coupled with general education and two additional required courses from Weber State University.
Who can apply?
It is open to anyone who meets the qualifications of an apprentice with a certificate of proficiency from a post-secondary institution offering the Office of Apprenticeship (OA) certified program.
In order for a student to receive this degree they must complete the course requirements listed below
- ENGL 1010 EN - Introductory College Writing Credits: (3)
- COMM 1020 HU - Principles of Public Speaking Credits: (3)
- COMM 2110 HU - Interpersonal and Small Group Communication Credits: (3)
- BTNY 1403 LS - Environment Appreciation Credits: (3-4)
- MATH 1050 QL - College Algebra Credits: (4)
- ECON 2010 SS - Principles of Microeconomics Credits: (3)
- MIS 2010 - Business Computer Skills Credits: (1)
- LIBS 1704 - Information Navigator Credits: (1)
and provide one of the following:
- State of Utah Journeyperson’s License
- Certificate of Completion from the Office of Apprenticeship (OA)
- Certificate of Completion from the post-secondary institution offering an OA certified program
For additional information and advisement, contact Rainie Ingram
801-626-7785 or email@example.com