Using the ALEKS Learning Modules
Following your initial assessment, ALEKS generates a color-keyed pie chart to display your results.
Fill in the pie sections until you have learned what you need to reach your placement goal.
How It Works
- ALEKS will direct you to the topic you are next ready to learn.
You may have a choice of topics depending on your Pie.
- Click on the topic and read the instructions.
- Use learning modules to improve your math knowledge.
- Answer the practice questions.
- When you answer three questions in a row correctly, you have
mastered the topic, and your Pie will fill in.
Using a Learning Module in ALEKS
- Is required before retaking the next assessment
- Will help you further prepare for your mathematics courses, increasing your likelihood of success
- Will help you place into your preferred mathematics course, saving both time and money
- Has been shown to significantly improve both student success and course performance