The easiest way to get software through SHI
- Request a price from SHI by sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- When you receive a quote, call SHI and refer to the quote number, provide them with your pCard information. Remember you do not want to send your pCard information through email.
- Once purchased SHI will send you an invoice. Please forward to email@example.com attention Louis so he can assign it to you to install through Zen/Nal
To use SHI's website (quite hard to navigate and find the correct price):
Step 1 -
- Go to https://www.publicsector.shidirect.com/
- Create an Account
- Login to website
- Drop down "Contracts" and select "MA-1694 (towards the middle of the page)
- Select Software (on left side)
- In "Search for Software" enter the name of the software
- Make sure to choose just the License when ordering Microsoft products as WSU can provide access to install or the media.
- Add software to your shopping cart
- When through shopping click on "Check Out"
- Fill out the shipping information form
- Make sure to use only your University P-Card (this price is not for your personal use)
Step 2 -
- Print the confirmation page for your records.
- For Microsoft licenses save a digital copy of your Confirmation to forward to Computing Support for license verification.
- Forward a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org Subject: Sharon & Louis
- Notification will be sent by Computing Support when the software is available for you to install.
- For Adobe products you will be notified by email from Adobe
If you are ordering other software you will be sent further information from the Manufacturer.