- Be Admitted to WSU
- Submit WSU Application with $25.00 fee to Admissions, 1137 University Circle, Ogden, Utah, 84408-1137
- Declare Respiratory Therapy Applicant as Major
- Send official transcripts to WSU Admissions from all colleges/universities attended
- Complete Online Respiratory Therapy Application
- A 2.5 minimum GPA is required to enter the Program. A 2.75 GPA is require to enter the BS program.
- Qualified applicants will be interviewed by a Selection Committee
- You will be contacted regarding your interview time and date.
- Complete ALL pre-requisite courses with a “C” grade or better before starting the program.
- Click here for a link to the applicant checklist and advising video
REST 1540 (1)
REST 1560 (1), CNA or EMT course
MATH 1010 (3)
ENGL 1010 (3)
COMM HU1020 OR COMM HU2110 (3)
PSY 1010 OR 2000 (3)
HTHS 2230 (3) Prerequisite of a grade of C or better in anatomy and physiology or HTHS 1110 and 1111.
SCIENCE OPTION 1
HTHS 1110 (4)
HTHS 1111 (4)
SCIENCE OPTION 2
CHEM 1010 (3)
MICR 1113 (3)
ZOOL 2200 (4)