Benefits of Field Trip Rentals
- Allow more focus on the research and less on the logistics.
- Take your field trips further into the wilds.
- Create an experience that none other can.
Your trip must be a WSU sponsored field trip for an ongoing academic class, no scouting, church or family group events. Please see our normal rental list for group prices and items for NON-WSU groups.
Email or call the WRC Coordinator your needs. Email: email@example.com or call 801-626-7354. DO NOT call the main WRC number; student staff can not help you with this equipment.Please be prepared to provide the following:
- Instructor name and contact information
- Class name and number
- Rental equipment needed (e.g.: river tables, stove, etc)
- Rental dates and times (i.e.: the specific dates you will need equipment)
- Form of payment (cost code or credit card, cash, or check)
Upon receiving your request we will contact you within 24-48 hours as to the availability of requested equipment and take payment for reservation.
All normal rental policies apply. Contract must be under instructors name and must be accompanied by a credit card or cost code deposit.If you have an questions, please feel free to contact me.
Rentals are Easy and Convenient
- Pick-up day is always free! (minimum 1 day charge)
- Pay for three, four or five days and get that last day half price
- Pay for six days and get the 6th day for free
- Pay for seven or more days and not only get the pick up day free but also one and half more days free!
WSU Field Trip Only Rental and Group Items Include:
- Portable tables (River tables)
- Gravity Water Filter
- Stoves (1-burner or 3-burner)
- Tents and Group Shelters (2, 4, and 6 person. Tarps and screen houses.)
- Portable Toilets and Hand Washing Station
- Coolers (100-128 quart)
- Group cooking times (enough for 10, cast iron)