MBA Alumni Association
The MBA Alumni Association includes both current MBA students and graduates of the program, and was established in the second year of the Goddard School MBA Program in 2001. The mission of the WSU MBA Alumni Association is to build a continuing relationship between students, graduates, the University and the community. Its objectives are to:
- provide guidance, support and information,
- enhance professional development,
- facilitate networking,foster community involvement, and
- create lasting friendships for students and alumni.
The MBAA sponsors a variety of activities throughout the year, including community service projects, social events and professional development activities.
MBA Alumni Association’s
Rolf D. Dixon Memorial Golf Tournament
Thursday, September 19, 2014
Davis Park Golf Course
1074 E Nicholls Rd, Kaysville, UT 84037
Join us for 18 holes!
Dr. Rolf D. Dixon was a professor, a mentor, an adventurer, a father and a friend. Rolf joined Weber State University in 2001 and quickly befriended his colleagues and his students in the John B. Goddard School of Business & Economics. He served as MBA Program Director, teaching in the program for many years, and was Chair of the Business Administration Department when he passed away in 2011. He loved his work with the bright and aspiring students who attended his classes.
Proceeds from the Rolf D. Dixon Memorial Golf Tournament will go to the Rolf D. Dixon Memorial Scholarship. The scholarship will be awarded to a student enrolled in Weber State University’s MBA program with demonstrated leadership skills and academic achievement.
- 7:00 AM Continental Breakfast
- 8:00 AM Shotgun Start
- 12:00 PM Awards Luncheon
1. Current MBA Students & MBA Alumni [$80].
2. Individual Golfer - Non-Students/Alumni [$100]
2. Foursome [$360]
3. Deluxe Tee Sponsor (4 golfers & tee/hole sponsor & program recognition) [$450]
4. Photo Sponsor (2 golfers, program recognition) [$350]
5. Cart Sponsor (2 golfers & program recognition) [$300]
6. Tee Sponsor (2 golfers & tee/hole sponsor) [$250]
Weber State University Tax ID #87-6000535
For more information or to get involved, please contact us at email@example.com
- Jarrod Page, President
- Andrew Drake, Secretary