MBA information and advising sessions are held on a regular basis at the WSU Davis Campus in Layton.
We encourage you to inform yourself concerning the application process well in advance.Individual advising will be available following a general presentation about the Goddard MBA program. The WSU Davis Campus is located at 2750 N. University Park Blvd. in Layton. Click here if you need directions to the WSU Davis Campus.
Information sessions will be held on the dates below. Registration beforehand is not required.
- Monday, January 6th, 6pm - 7pm, Rm. 134, WSU Davis Campus
- Wednesday, January 22nd, 6pm - 7pm, Rm. 134, WSU Davis Campus
There are two main application deadlines for successful applicants who wish to begin the program during the Fall or Spring Semester. In addition, we now offer early decision deadlines for those who wish to begin their studies during an earlier 8-week course block.
Please note that we do not admit applicants on a rolling basis: complete applications are considered by the MBA Admissions Committee only at meetings after each application deadline.
Spring 2014 application cycle deadlines (Fall 2014 Semester start):
- Early application deadline Friday, March 28th, 2014 - admitted applicants may begin classes either during Summer 2014 Semester (starts May 2014), OR during Fall 2014 Semester.
- Application deadline of Friday, May 9th, 2014 - admitted applicants may begin classes during Summer 2014 Session II (starts June 2014) OR Fall 2014 Session I.
Fall 2014 application cycle deadlines (Spring 2015 Semester start):
- Early application deadline Friday, Oct. 3rd, 2014 - admitted applicants may begin classes either during Fall 2014 Session II (starts 10/20/13), OR during Spring 2014 Semester.
- Application deadline Friday, Nov. 7th, 2014 - admitted applicants may begin classes during Spring 2015 Session I (starts 1/12/15).