WeberEdge International Scholarship
For Students Planning to Live on Campus
Designed to make attending school in Utah even more affordable for international students, WeberEdge International is a program that offers new students the opportunity to pay resident tuition and fees while living in on-campus housing. This tuition waiver saves you more than $8,000 USD per year!
To be eligible for the WeberEdge International Program, you must:
For students with a high school GPA of 3.1 or higher and an ACT composite exam score of 21 or higher (or SAT equivalent). Students who have completed at least two semesters at a U.S. university or college with a 3.1 GPA or higher can also qualify to receive the scholarship right away.
Without a high school GPA or ACT/SAT, students can still qualify for the WeberEdge if they complete 24 credit hours at Weber State University with a cumulative GPA above 3.0. To be eligible, students must commit to living in our on-campus housing and have paid regular tuition for a minimum of 24 hours of credit.
To Apply for Scholarships
Apply for the WeberEdge International Scholarship after being accepted to the university. You will be awarded the scholarship after meeting the eligibility requirements above.
- Apply for scholarships by completing your Scholarship Application in the eWeber portal
- Log in to your student portal
- Click the “Finaid and Scholarship Application” tab
- Complete and submit the application for Scholarships
- Contact the International Student and Scholar Center and obtain confirmation of eligibility