- All programs in the John B. Goddard School of Business & Economics are accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB). This distinction is held by fewer than 6% of all business schools.
- 96% of our graduates attain employment by the time of graduation. Their average starting salary is $48,000.
- Studying abroad is a great way to show employers that you can handle new situations successfully. Goddard students have the option to study abroad with a faculty member on a 10-day study tour; spend a month, semester or year at one of our foreign partner universities; or even earn two bachelor's degrees (one from WSU and one from a partner university) by studying for two years at WSU and two years abroad. All of these options also earn students credit toward graduation.
- Over a two-year period, Goddard students have ranked among the top 6% in the nation on the Major Field Achievement Examination.
- For the 8th straight year the MBA program has been recognized by The Princeton Review.
- In 2016, our Master of Taxation program was ranked #16 in the “Top 40 Values in Master of Taxation Degree Programs 2016” by Online Accounting Degree Programs.