Fall Fingerprinting Dates
You must have an appointment to be fingerprinted.
Appointment scheduling closes one hour before the start of the listed fingerprinting times.
There are no appointments guaranteed after scheduling closes.
If you are more than 14 minutes late for your appointment, it is canceled.
See your program advisor to find out how to make a fingerprinting appointment.
August 13, 3-6 pm (CHF 2610 students only-sign up in CHF office ED 204)
August 15, 9 am-12 pm (CHF 2610 students only-sign up in CHF office ED 204)
August 18, 3-6 pm (all WSU programs)
August 21, 3-6 pm (all WSU programs)
August 22, 1-5 pm (all WSU programs)
August 25, 3-6 pm (all WSU programs)
August 28, 3-6 pm (all WSU programs)
August 29, 1-5 pm (all WSU programs)
September 4, 3-6 pm (all WSU programs)
September 5, 1-5 pm (all WSU programs)
September 8, 3-6 pm (all WSU programs)
September 11, 3-6 pm (all WSU programs)
September 12, 1-5 pm (all WSU programs)
There will not be any additional dates until late October.
For answers to questions about what you need to do to be fingerprinted, please contact the individual associated with your specific educational program:
- Teacher Education--Michelle Checkman (email@example.com)
- Child and Family Studies--Melinda Bowers (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Charter Academy--Carol VandenAkker (email@example.com)
- Athletic Training--Jenn Ostrowski (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- HPHP--Valerie Herzog (email@example.com)
- Americorp/CCEL--Scott Ball (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Non-WSU Student Teacher Relicensing--Visit the USOE Background Check website for information including contact information on other LiveScan Fingerprinting sites in the community.
The WSU LiveScan Fingerprinting Office can only submit electronic versions of fingerprints for Weber State University programs, Utah State Office of Education licensing, and other select Utah State programs. We cannot do fingerprint cards, or fingerprint you for programs outside the state of Utah.
General questions/comments about the Education Fingerprinting Office can be directed to Dr. Brent Horn (email@example.com)
Effective May 28th, 2012, the Education Fingerprinting Office will only offer minimal hours of operation, typically by appointment only during the listed times. If you are not a WSU Student seeking fingerprinting for a University program, or you are seeking fingerprinting services for another Utah State sponsored program (coaching, internships, teacher re-certification), it may be more convenient for you to visit one of the other LiveScan sites, such as the Ogden School District site. Please refer to the other LiveScan community sites listed by the USOE.