WSU Education Fingerprinting Office (ED 022)
Fingerprinting Dates for Fall 2015 Semester
You must have an appointment to be fingerprinted. Do not pay your $20 fingerprinting fee unless you have an appointment. There are no refunds for missed/unscheduled appointments.
Appointments are scheduled ED 230.
You must bring your completed paperwork to make an appointment.
If you do not know what paperwork you need, see your program advisor.
Appointment scheduling closes one hour before the start of the listed fingerprinting times.
There are no appointments guaranteed after scheduling closes.
Your appointment is canceled if you are 15 minutes late.
Make sure to bring your ID, one duplicate receipt from the Cashier's Office, and any paperwork you were told to bring.
The WSU Education Fingerprint Office has a strict NO REFUND policy.
For answers to questions about what you need to do to be fingerprinted, please contact the individual associated with your specific educational program:
- Teacher Education--Michelle Checkman (email@example.com)
- Children's School Activities--Camie Bearden, Children's School Director (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Child and Family Studies (outside Children's School activities)--Danielle Orozco (email@example.com)
- Charter Academy--Carol VandenAkker (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Athletic Training Undergraduate--Jenn Ostrowski (email@example.com)
- Athletic Training Graduate--Valerie Herzog (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Americorp/CCEL--Mike Moon (email@example.com)
- Non-WSU Student Teacher Relicensing--Visit the USOE Background Check website for information including contact information on other LiveScan Fingerprinting sites in the community.
The WSU LiveScan Fingerprinting Office can only submit electronic versions of fingerprints for Weber State University programs, Utah State Office of Education licensing, and other select Utah State programs. We cannot do fingerprint cards, or fingerprint you for programs outside the state of Utah. If you are a WSU program that wishes to use this site for background clearances for University programs, contact Dr. Brent Horn (firstname.lastname@example.org).