WSU Annual Fund
Yearly donor contributions to Weber State’s Annual Fund are the cornerstone of the university’s financial foundation. Much of what makes Weber State “great-great-great” — small class sizes, personalized teaching, undergraduate research opportunities, community service internships, extensive course offerings and nationally ranked programs — is only made possible through annual donor generosity.
Why should I give annually?
Your yearly gift to WSU helps create a steady stream of financial support for high-priority university programs, or a specific area of your choice.
Is there a required minimum amount for an annual gift to Weber State?
Absolutely not! Donor recognition levels begin at $125, however gifts of any size are much appreciated.
Can my annual contribution be paid in monthly installments?
If your total annual contribution is $1,000 or more, you may arrange automatic monthly credit card payments.
What are the different annual giving donor societies, clubs or recognition levels at Weber State?
These include the: President’s Society, Dean’s Club, Director’s Club and Anniversary Club.
About the WSU President’s Society
With an annual contribution of $1,000 or more, you will join the WSU President’s Society, an elite circle of benefactors who enjoy greater access to President Chuck Wight and special WSU events.
President’s Society membership allows you to:
- Support colleges & programs that mean something to YOU.
- Get information about WSU not readily available to nonmembers.
- Find out what goes on “behind the scenes” at WSU.
- Attend special campus events & receptions with President Wight. (Out-of-state members will be invited to WSU-hosted VIP events in their area.)
- Receive The Wight Paper, President Wight’s quarterly enewsletter.
- Enjoy multiple opportunities to network with alumni, community leaders & other friends who support WSU.
- Automatically become a member of the WSU Alumni Association, unless you decline or have previously joined.
President’s Society Giving Levels
Members make annual gifts of $500 – $251.
Members make annual gifts of $250 – $126.
Members make annual gifts of $125.
Does my annual gift count toward a WSU Alumni Association membership?
Gifts of $125 or more will have $35 applied toward a one-year alumni association membership. (You may decline membership if you wish.)
WSU Alumni Association member benefits
I’m ready to make an annual gift! What do I do?
Call us at 801-626-6138.
Mail your annual gift to:
Weber State University
1265 Village Drive Dept. 4018
Ogden UT 84408-4018
Be sure to let us know what area you want to support!