As a student at WSU you have several resources to help you resolve your concerns:
I have concerns about administrative issues
- Contact Admissions for: admissions issues, Utah residency, transfer issues
- Contact Financial Aid & Scholarships for: grants, loans, and scholarship petitions
- Contact Registrar's Office for: academic records, course credit, graduation deadlines and requirements, registration
- Contact Tuition and Student Fee Assessment Issues for: tuition assessment, fee assessment, other financial charges
- Contact Housing and Residence Life for: assignments, disruptive behavior in the residence halls, charges, customer service issues, any other issues concerning life in the residence halls
firstname.lastname@example.org or 801-626-7275
I have concerns about fellow students
- Contact the Dean of Students Office for: disruptive behavior, concerns about safety/welfare, cheating, etc.
I have concerns about WSU staff
- Contact the director/coordinator of the area where the staff member works for: customer service issues, misadvisement, etc.
I have concerns about WSU faculty and academic departments
- Contact the academic department chair for: grading concerns, classroom issues, etc.
Don't see your concern listed above?
Contact the Dean of Students office for more information:Phone: 801-626-7256
Site updated: 01/30/14