Track your Community Engagement Hours
Why Do I Need to Track my Community Engagement Hours?
Registering your community engagement hours with CCEL:
- Provides the university with a more accurate picture of the engagement happening on our campus.
- Enables CCEL to recognize all of our campus members who are engaged in the community.
- Assists faculty in tracking their students' hours for their course.
- Helps students list all of their community engagement activities on their co-curricular transcript.
Community Organizations with a Wildcat Card Swipe Check-in/out Station
- Best Buddies
- Catholic Community Services
- Cottages of Hope
- Davis/Morgan/Summit Head Start
- GOAL Foundation
- Habitat for Humanity
- Ogden Nature Center
- Salvation Army Ogden
- Special Olympics Utah
- United Way of Northern Utah
- Wildlife Rehabilitation Center of Northern Utah
- Your Community Connection (YCC)
- Youth Impact