Teacher's Meeting 2005 - 2006
The purpose of the teacher's meeting is to discuss the following items:
- The "Educational Trip" to California April 8-11, 2006.
- Vehicle Donations from WSU.
- Paper GM and DaimlerChrysler Service Manual donations from WSU
- Prepare for changes to the Hands-on contest workstations February 2, 2006.
- Rules regarding Awarding of contest prizes in February 2006.
- Changes to our curriculum and schedule effective Fall 2006.
- Articulation agreements will need to be revised to reflect the new curriculum.
The "Educational Trip" to California will be February 7-11, 2007.
FEB. 7-11, 2007
* Be a participating school (High School counselors, administrators, and spouses are welcome).
* Coordination with Lora Kelley, (maximum 6 students/adult advisor). Any additional students must be accompanied by an adult or coordinate with another high instructor for van placement
* APPROXIMATE Cost of the trip: Students - $350 @ 4/ room, Adults - $425 (two adults/ room).
* The air fare will vary for those leaving from out of state.
* JAN. 5th - $180 deposit to hold a seat and a hotel room submitted to WSU (preferably a check).
* The deposit will not be refunded after a ticket has been issued.
* FEB. 2nd - The remainder of the total cost, ($170 for students, and $245 for adults) is required.
* No reservations will be accepted after Jan. 6th!!!
The preferred method of communication (except for checks):
1st - E-mail email@example.com
2nd - Fax 801-626-7917
3rd - Tel. 801-626-6579
4th - Mail 1504 University Circle, Ogde
Student’s Name ___________________
Download the California Trip registration and information form
Vehicle donations from WSU
Our automotive programs concentrate on technology that is five years old or less. As a result, we have older vehicles we no longer need. Contact Lisa Burr, Program coordinator for Chrysler CAP, General Motors ASEP, BSEP, Honda PACT, and Toyota T-TEN programs. phone: 801-626-7350, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org to request a vehicle donation to your school.
Paper Service Manuals Donations from WSU
The automotive program at WSU has converted to electronic service information as our primary source of service information. As a result, we have the following paper service manuals available for donation inthe TE-216 shop area. These are available on a first-come-first-serve basis. Left over manuals will be sent to library or the paper recycling station:
- 1998 - 2004 General Motors service manuals
- 1998 - 2004 DaimlerChrysler Service manuals
- Various Saturn, Nissan, Kia, Hyundai manuals.
Articulation agreements will need to be revised to reflect the new curriculum.
Please e-mail John Kelly at email@example.com if you have a current articulation agreement, or want to establish an articulation agreement with the WSU automotive program. We will send you updated curriculum and Instructor training requirements. A revised articulation agreement will need to be made before June 2006.
Current articulation agreements are only good for enterance into our ATEP program. Arrangements canbe made for enterance into the ASEP, CAP , PACT, and T-TEN programs if additional manufacturer training is taken.