The Advisory Committee members of the Automotive Service Technology AAS degree help our department determine the skill sets, qualifications, certifications, credentials, and curriculum our students need to be employed or employable during their schooling and upon graduation.
Thank you to the following dealership, aftermarket, collision repair/insurance, education, government, and industry representatives for agreeing to serve on the advisory committee.
Any suggestions for other advisory committee members or general comments/corrections can be forwarded to John Kelly, Department Chairman - Automotive Technology (801-626-7183) email@example.com
Automotive Aftermarket / Independent Shop Representatives:
- Dennis Koop - Account Manager, Snap-On Tools, Ogden, UT
- Blake Robinson - Matco Tools District Business Manager, Saratoga Springs, UT
- Neil Hancey - Supervisor of Career and Technical Education - Davis County Utah School District www.davis.k12.ut.us
- Dave Milliken - Utah State Office Of Education, Salt Lake City, UT
- Tom Platt, Manager, AYES program, Riverton, UT
- Dave Mower - Area Manager, Chrysler LLC., Englewood, CO.
- Scott Cline* - Service Advisor, Larry H Miller Bountiful Chrysler Jeep Dodge, Bountiful, UT
- Kem Thomas - Service Manager, Doug Smith Chrysler Jeep Dodge, American Fork, UT
- Ryan Stott - Service Manager, Davis Chrysler Dodge Jeep of Logan
- Cody Eckhart* - Service Manager, Larry H Miller Bountiful Chrysler Jeep Dodge, Bountiful, UT
- Jerry Nielson - Shop Foreman, Ken Garff West Valley Chrysler Jeep Dodge, Salt Lake City, UT
- Todd Piper - Service Manager, Hinckley Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep, Salt Lake City, UT
*Weber State Alumnist
**Advisory Committee Chairman