Whether you are a new freshman, continuing student, transfer student, member of the military, or a student returning to school after a break, we’re here to help you get on the right track!


  • Admissions
    To apply for admissions to Weber State University, you will need to apply online via the WSU Admissions website. We can accept the following admissions materials:

    • Official Transcripts (in a sealed envelope from the high school and/or college or university)
    • Application for Test Credit for AP, CLEP, International Baccalaureate (IB), and DSST
    • Official test score reports (ACT, SAT, AP, CLEP, IB, etc.)

    Visit the Admissions Office website for more information.
    Academic Advisement
    Advisors at WSU Davis Enrollment Services assist students earning an AA/AS degree in General Studies. Other students may contact a College or Program assigned to their program/degree for advisement.
    If you are an AA/AS General Studies student, we are able to:

    • Assist with your academic planning and course selection
    • Consult with you on your WSU program of study options
    • Explain the WSU Math & English Placement
    • Facilitate your progress towards "good standing" if you are on academic warning, probation, or suspension
    • Refer you to other campus support services that can also help meet your academic and non-academic needs

  • Financial Aid
    Obtain and drop off Financial Aid paperwork. Also available is one-on-one advising with a financial aid advisor. Financial Aid counselors office hours vary so call 801-395-3480 to check their availability.
    Visit the WSU Financial Aid & Scholarship website or email their department at finaid@weber.edu for more information.
    We’re happy to assist you with any questions you may have concerning your CatTracks degree evaluation, graduation processes, or commencement. The graduation application is available online through your student portal. Visit the Graduation website for more information.
  • Records
    We accept academic renewal forms and can print official transcripts. Visit the Records Office website for more information.
    You may register online and also view the WSU class schedule through the student e-Portal. In-person registration is available with a picture ID. Before you register, we recommend reading through Registration FAQs. We can help you with registration services, including:

    • Registration for classes
    • Name and address changes
    • Withdrawal, credit/no credit, audit changes
    • Complete withdrawal from a semester

    Visit the Registration Office website for more information. Need more detailed information? Call us or drop in. If you would like, schedule an appointment with one of our advisors by calling (801) 395-3480.


Our advisors are here to help. From choosing the right course to explaining the WSU placement for Math and English, we are here to help.