About The Virtual Lab
What is the Virtual Lab?
Virtual Lab was created to provide students access to applications that would otherwise be costly for a student to obtain. Before Virtual Lab, students had to visit a campus computer lab to access the software needed for their classes. Currently, Virtual Lab includes many applications such as Banner INB, CHP HIS-HIM, Mathematica, Minitab, Respiratory Therapy Apps, RStudio, SQL Workbench, SPSS, Tableau, and UltraTax.
The Weber State University Virtual Lab consists of many physical servers and virtual servers running numerous software applications. The Virtual Lab allows current students and employees to access most of these Virtual Lab applications anywhere in the world from any computer having a browser and internet connection.
Current Student and Employees have been given access to the WSU Virtual Lab
The Virtual Lab can be accessed anywhere in the world from any computer having a browser and internet connection by going to: http://weber.edu/virtuallab
The Virtual Lab can be accessed 24/7 365 days a year.
To use the Virtual lab go to http://weber.edu/virtuallab and log in to using your eWeber credentials.
- First time you use the Virtual Lab
- You will be prompted to install the client.
- You will be asked to give access click on "Full Access" and "Don't Ask Me Again"
- This will only happen the first time you use the Virtual Lab on the workstation. Just install the client by following the prompts.
- Once completed click on the icon of the software you want to use. The software should then open. Just use the software as if were installed on your machine.
- To save your work select "My Computer" and go to your flash drive or machines drive to save. Make sure you save to your local machine or flash. (If you save to the server you will lose your work so make sure you save to your own workstation)