Student Success Center - Suspension Appeal

Appeal Procedure

If you have been placed on academic warning, probation or suspension and feel your classification is in error or wish to appeal your status, see the Associate Registrar in the Registrar's office in the Student Services Center room 101, to review your records and receive information regarding the process of appeal.

Early readmission from suspension will be considered if you are able to present evidence which shows a positive change of circumstance and suggests a high probability of future academic success.

For further information on Warning/Probation/Suspension, click here.