Master of Health Administration
Fall 2015 Deadline: May 1st, 2015
Designed to meet the needs of working students who want to advance health care careers.
The MHA program will prepare you for a career leading to executive leadership positions in the health care industry. Designed to enhance management, interpersonal and organizational skills and abilities, the program also is intended to instill you with a desire and skills that focus on self-development, critical thinking and life-long learning.
We invite you to look over this site and see everything the program has to offer. You will find an outline of required courses, course descriptions, a suggested schedule showing that you can complete the program in two years, and other important information.
Program details are listed at right. Click on the "Admission & Selection" page for requirements and deadlines. You may access the online application by clicking on the "Application Procedures" page and begin your application.
"Measures of Student Achievement"
- 95% of the full-time MHA students who enrolled in 2013 graduated in 2015.
- 86% of the full-time MHA students who enrolled in 2012 graduated in 2014.
- 93% of MHA students who graduated in 2015 had jobs when they graduated from our program; within 3 months of graduation 96% were employed.
- 85% of MHA students who graduated in 2014 had jobs when they graduated from our program; within 3 months of graduation 96% were employed.
Our 2014 Alumni Survey found:
- 82% of our MHA Alumni say that their Weber State MHA helped them to obtain a job, get promoted, or attain a higher position.
- 82% of our MHA Alumni believe that the MHA has helped them to implement their strategic career plan.