For additional information about the program, faculty, scheduling, and advising, please visit the PTW site.
Credit hours required:
The PTW Minor requires a minimum of 18 credit hours. The number listed in parentheses after each course is the course credit hours.
All of the following (18 credit hours)
- ENGL 3100 Professional & Technical Writing (3) Prereq ENGL 2010
- ENGL 3140 Professional & Technical Editing (3) Coreq ENGL 3100
- ENGL 3190 Document Design (3) Prereq ENGL 3100
- ENGL 4100 Issues in Professional & Technical Writing (3) Prereq 3100
- ENGL 4110 Content Management (3) Prereq ENGL 3100
- ENGL 4120 Seminar & Practicum in Professional & Technical Writing (3) Prereq ENGL 3100
Students majoring in English or English with Creative Writing Emphasis can minor in Professional and Technical Writing.