Peer Mentors are available to help students succeed in their college experience. The peer mentors hold office hours each week in D2, 258.
To request a peer mentor, click "I Want a Peer Mentor!" below.
Students can use peer mentoring services for:
- adjusting to college life
- referrals to services and counselors
- developing or improving study skills
- getting involved in campus leadership
- support with making friends
- enjoying the academic and social experience of attending WSU
Your Peer Mentor
What Students Have to Say About Peer Mentors
My peer mentor helped me engage more with the WSU experience. I feel more a part of the university now. I also feel a lot better about myself and more motivated to succeed to the highest expectations.
My peer mentor made me feel like someone cared about my struggling for success.
Becoming a Peer Mentor
If you are interested in becoming a peer mentor, we have a selection process in April or May.
For more information on the benefits of becoming a peer mentor visit: weber.edu/mentors/be-mentor.html
2750 N. University Park Blvd. Layton, UT 84041
D2, Suite 262
- Campus Recreation
- Career Services
- Counseling & Psychological Services
- Health Center
- International Student and Scholar Center
- Multicultural Student Services
- Nontraditional Student Services
- Services for Students with Disabilities
- Veterans Services
- Veterans Upward Bound
- Wildcard Services
- Women’s Services