Office of the Dean
Jerry and Vickie Moyes College of Education Mission and Goals
The Moyes College of Education is committed to developing and maintaining healthy and responsible individuals, families, and schools in a global and diverse society through roles related to the preparation and support of practitioners and educators, service to campus and community, and the discovery and advancement of knowledge.
The College supports the five Weber State University overarching goals.
1. To create an outstanding, learner-centered experience in a multi-
2. To support students, faculty and the community through technology, administrative systems, outstanding service and the physical campus,
3. To develop a campus environment of support and engagement for students, faculty and staff,
4. To foster connections and support with /from external communities,
5. To enhance the campus environment through inclusion and diversity.
|OFFICE OF THE DEAN|
Jack Rasmussen, PhD